Easter chicks, the update

Lisa's mom writes: "For those of you who did not get in on the continuing saga of the Easter Chicks, I just wanted to share. This picture was taken the day after Debbie's wedding, May 3rd. The cute little baby Easter chicks born about 2 months ago are now turning into teenagers....

"This picture says it all. I e-mailed Breanna tonight to ask how the chicks were doing. Breanna (age 11) replied, 'Heh, I just got your email 3 minutes ago! We actually gave our chickens away, because if we built a gate and the dogs would try to get them and if the chickens were in too much distress they wouldn't lay eggs!'"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein