The word you're going to be looking for at the end of this post is "Skeksis"
Lisa writes: Baby birds on Sunday. They're getting pin feathers all over. (Click the pic for extreme pin feather close up.)

You'd think this would make them cuter. I'm sure their mother loves them, but cute is in the eye of beholder.

How cute you think they are depends a little on how you feel about this:
You'd think this would make them cuter. I'm sure their mother loves them, but cute is in the eye of beholder.
How cute you think they are depends a little on how you feel about this:
Comments
Cross your fingers for bird-related casinos for my upcoming Vegas trip!
Tamary, Tom had never seen the movie so we rented it maybe a year ago and I made him watch it. He didn't catch the magic of it either. I was assuming it was because he wasn't watching it at the right age, but based on your kids' response, maybe the movie hasn't held up as well as I thought. (You know another one that doesn't have the magic I remember? "Ladyhawk." The Gram Parsons Project soundtrack is sooooo dated, it's nearly unwatchable.)