You were warned!

Lisa writes: The bruising on the back of the thigh is from where they harvested the ligament from the hamstring to make the new ACL. I also suspect some of it is just gravity: he's been lying on his back, so the blood pools down there, and also around his ankle and on the bottom of his foot (the surgery had nothing to do with his foot, but it's purple and swollen all the same).



Six puncture wounds from the laprascope and instruments, screw, and pin.



One of these feet is not like the other.





Still with me? Wow, you're a glutton for punishment. Okay, last, and scariest of all .....





Sponge Bathing!

Comments

Holly said…
All I can say is that looking at these pictures has convinced me that I can handle the pain in my knee for a few more years, at least! Wow! Tom, I hope you heal fast!

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein