I love you, you're perfect, now change
Lisa writes: Tom is perfect, except for...
.. when he chops tomatoes, he doesn't trim off the woody little belly-button bit where the stem was attached. He chops up the tomato so that that part is divided up into maybe fourths. I have pointed out the error of his ways. He counters by pointing out that the pico de gallo in fine restaurants such as Baja Fresh will often have little bits of tomato belly-button. I give him the look.
.. he doesn't dry properly. I am not the only person to point this out. In spite of the fact that Tom is flexible enough to reach every inch of his back, he cannot or will not ever dry a three-inch swath all the way down his spine. The reason you notice this is because his shirt is always plastered to the wet spot. His college roommates pointed this out regularly. It didn't help then either.
Tom writes: Lisa, you are welcome. I know that you enjoy drying my back. And behind my ears. I like to leave those areas wet as a service to you, so that you can feel like you are taking care of me. And you do it so well, why would I want to change?
.. when he chops tomatoes, he doesn't trim off the woody little belly-button bit where the stem was attached. He chops up the tomato so that that part is divided up into maybe fourths. I have pointed out the error of his ways. He counters by pointing out that the pico de gallo in fine restaurants such as Baja Fresh will often have little bits of tomato belly-button. I give him the look.
.. he doesn't dry properly. I am not the only person to point this out. In spite of the fact that Tom is flexible enough to reach every inch of his back, he cannot or will not ever dry a three-inch swath all the way down his spine. The reason you notice this is because his shirt is always plastered to the wet spot. His college roommates pointed this out regularly. It didn't help then either.
Tom writes: Lisa, you are welcome. I know that you enjoy drying my back. And behind my ears. I like to leave those areas wet as a service to you, so that you can feel like you are taking care of me. And you do it so well, why would I want to change?
Comments