Madison's visit

Lisa writes: A couple of scenes from Mike and Madison's visit.

Mike, doing his best "dead deer" imitation at the National Museum of the American Indian.

We know a lot about how to tan a deer hide now. Probably a lot more than you want to know. But I'll give you a hint: it involves brains.

Tom, thinking about deer brains.


Madison haggling down the "3 for $10" t-shirt guy. The shirts she wanted were supposed to be $4 each, so $12 for three. But she talked the guy down. She got 'em for $11.


The minimum age to get into the interactive tour at The Spy Museum is 12 and Madison is still 11. So we had our OWN interactive spy tour back at our house. Mike looks awfully guilty to me.


Thanks for visiting us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein