Lisa's mom's instant vacation: Part 2 of 2
Lisa's mom writes: Roy had just made popcorn when he spotted this fellow stealing all the feed for the birds and squirrels on the rail of our deck. Roy tossed some popcorn to him. Mr. Raccoon visited us --- coming right to the sliding glass door....

He was BIG! (Click pic for full BIG RACOON effect)

Not like the cute little Raccoon in Tennessee years ago who loved people and gave you gentle hugs....

[Note from Lisa: Our friends in Tennessee found a lost tame raccon in their backyard. It would let you hold it and pet it. It could unscrew cans and open bottles. It was like having a little, fuzzy, pet 3 year old.]

Raccoons are a beautiful creatures but I am guessing he is one of the neighbor's former chimney residents who got smoked out. Anyone who wants to give Dad advice about feeding the animals is welcome.

Note from Lisa's dad: "I don't think it was any bigger than the one in Tennessee. And I bet it would hug you if you asked."

He was BIG! (Click pic for full BIG RACOON effect)

Not like the cute little Raccoon in Tennessee years ago who loved people and gave you gentle hugs....

[Note from Lisa: Our friends in Tennessee found a lost tame raccon in their backyard. It would let you hold it and pet it. It could unscrew cans and open bottles. It was like having a little, fuzzy, pet 3 year old.]

Raccoons are a beautiful creatures but I am guessing he is one of the neighbor's former chimney residents who got smoked out. Anyone who wants to give Dad advice about feeding the animals is welcome.

Note from Lisa's dad: "I don't think it was any bigger than the one in Tennessee. And I bet it would hug you if you asked."
Comments