Every time a bell rings, a chicken gets its wings
4/15/09 Lisa writes to Christi: "How are the chickens? Still got 6 out of 6?"
Christi replies: "So far..."
4/16/09 Christi writes: "I spoke too soon...Breanna's little chick got her wings today. I came home from work and Bre, Tay and Christian were all crying and making a coffin for "Speck PeeWee Parsons." Yep, she was the runt (that's why Bre chose her...she could relate). Madison, however, has hardened in her old age. She thinks they're all crazy, "It's just a chicken...we eat them all the time. That's the benefit of being at the top of the food chain, people!" Christian told her to "go away!" so he could mourn. Taylor wants to be a vegetarian now. Breanna is asking for another chick...I told her "Speck" would feel betrayed...it's better to just remember the good times."
Christi replies: "So far..."
4/16/09 Christi writes: "I spoke too soon...Breanna's little chick got her wings today. I came home from work and Bre, Tay and Christian were all crying and making a coffin for "Speck PeeWee Parsons." Yep, she was the runt (that's why Bre chose her...she could relate). Madison, however, has hardened in her old age. She thinks they're all crazy, "It's just a chicken...we eat them all the time. That's the benefit of being at the top of the food chain, people!" Christian told her to "go away!" so he could mourn. Taylor wants to be a vegetarian now. Breanna is asking for another chick...I told her "Speck" would feel betrayed...it's better to just remember the good times."
Comments