Things I DON'T hate
Lisa writes: I started to write an entry titled "Thing I Hate" and it would have looked like this:
mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes
But then I decided to be more positive and write about stuff I find absolutely charming.
Charming Things
This girl's dress made of an old men's dress shirt
Rockin' baby onesies out of an old heavy metal t-shirt
Portugal's entry for the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest (click on the "more info" link to the right for the lyrics in English)
This picture my brother sent me
This very short story
This other story about perspective
Everything you need to know about three-year-olds
mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes mosquitoes
But then I decided to be more positive and write about stuff I find absolutely charming.
Charming Things
This girl's dress made of an old men's dress shirt
Rockin' baby onesies out of an old heavy metal t-shirt
Portugal's entry for the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest (click on the "more info" link to the right for the lyrics in English)
This picture my brother sent me
This very short story
This other story about perspective
Everything you need to know about three-year-olds
Comments