Texting with Lisa's dad

Dad writes: Heard Harry Potter is just a love story and little action. Have you seen it? Waste of time?

Dad writes: Mom and I are Twilight fans. Lots of action.

Lisa writes: Then Potter has lots of smoochin' action.

Dad writes: What's smoochin'?

Lisa writes: Ask Mom.

(Later) Dad writes: Mom has a better memory than I do. She remembered.

Lisa writes: Mom always says you're a lover, not a fighter.

Dad writes: Mom believes in self-fulling prophecy. Anyway, back to the original question: How was the movie?

Lisa writes: Haven't seen it.

Comments

Lois said…
Very cute! :)

John and the boys just saw the new HP movie and gave it a very poor review: not worth the money.
Erin said…
I really liked the movie. No, not as much action but a very good movie. Finally Rupert Grint can act. Highly recommend it.

I'll never forget the, "hey, want to come with Tom and me to see an Italian comedy?" NOT prepared for it to turn into a Nazi concentration camp movie...
Elias said…
I loooved the movie!! My 2nd favorite!
Jamie said…
Was the movie Erin is referring to Life is Beautiful by any chance? Best. movie.ever. Cuz liek they say on Steel Magnolias, "Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion!"
Lisa said…
Yes, poor Erin. Traumatized for life.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein