People who claim they don't let little things bother them never slept in a room with single mosquito

Lisa writes: I stole that headline quote from somewhere.

We had a strangely cool and wonderful spring that dragged all the way into July. Fantastic. Low humidity, low temperatures, no mosquitoes. The world was my DEET-free oyster. But then came the heat, and with it, the mosquitoes, and now I am a sad and cowering, welt-covered, twitching shell of a woman. Last night, they breached the final bastion and got into the house. It looked exactly like this: (scroll down)















Sorry, you will need the <a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/" target="_blank">Flash Player</a> to play this game.
Add Games to your own site

Comments

Tamary said…
This game made every inch of my skin cringe as I frantically tried to fend off the mosquitoes. Too much like real life!
Lisa said…
Exactly. I could only play it twice before I had to get up and walk away, shuddering.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein