Where in the world are Lisa's parents: Las Vegas, Nevada

Lisa's mom writes: We are in Las Vegas visiting my sister, Joyce, and her family. [While we were downstairs], upstairs in our bedroom 2 year old Chelsea unzipped my gold makeup bag and artfully designed her arms and face with my black liquid eyeliner. She did not get one drop on the white carpet. Memories of my mom telling me how I got into her expensive face cream -- from head to toe -- came back and "I just took you out on the lawn and took your picture."


She was very careful and didn't get a drop on grandma's white carpet.

Stephanie's Steven. He let me hold him, but I was definitely "not the mama."


The Bellagio Hotel decorated for Christmas.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein