The frog in the outhouse story
Lisa's mom writes: Donny's old scoutmaster, Lou, was in our dental office today for a cleaning. We were talking about former scouts. Lou said, "Donny was a very 'active' scout. He created his own activities. Did he ever tell you about the time he decide to drop a huge rock in the outhouse toilet? He came screaming out with a brown face and his hands high and spent the next 4 hours in the shower!"
Lisa writes: I just so happened to have the Poopmeister on the phone when I read Mom's email and I asked him if this episode was true. He said it was. He and his equally clueless little buddy, Blaine, caught a frog and had the bright idea to drop it in the outhouse. The hole was 20 feet deep and they found a flashlight and looked at it down there and then felt sorry for it. Naturally, they then decided to put it out of its misery by dropping rocks on it. They dropped bigger and bigger rocks, which the frog adroitly avoided. Finally, Blaine found a really, really big rock. A boulder, really. It was all the two little idiots could do to navigate this thing onto the edge of the toilet. Then one held the flashlight while the other pushed. Donny said, "It all happened in slow motion. The rock started falling. I saw the frog's eyes get really big, then Blaine and I looked at each other and our eyes got big as we realized what was about to happened. We turned to run but the splash caught us both full on the side -- head to toe. It was so disgusting. We ran out of the outhouse, screaming, all the way back to camp. It was, like, two miles away [Lisa's note: Distances in the rearview mirror may be exaggerated for dramatic effect.] and the whole camp heard us and came running out to see what the screaming was about and so we had everybody following us and yelling and screaming all the way through camp into the showers. We got into the showers with all our clothes on and stayed in there for, like, 30 minutes."
Lisa writes: I just so happened to have the Poopmeister on the phone when I read Mom's email and I asked him if this episode was true. He said it was. He and his equally clueless little buddy, Blaine, caught a frog and had the bright idea to drop it in the outhouse. The hole was 20 feet deep and they found a flashlight and looked at it down there and then felt sorry for it. Naturally, they then decided to put it out of its misery by dropping rocks on it. They dropped bigger and bigger rocks, which the frog adroitly avoided. Finally, Blaine found a really, really big rock. A boulder, really. It was all the two little idiots could do to navigate this thing onto the edge of the toilet. Then one held the flashlight while the other pushed. Donny said, "It all happened in slow motion. The rock started falling. I saw the frog's eyes get really big, then Blaine and I looked at each other and our eyes got big as we realized what was about to happened. We turned to run but the splash caught us both full on the side -- head to toe. It was so disgusting. We ran out of the outhouse, screaming, all the way back to camp. It was, like, two miles away [Lisa's note: Distances in the rearview mirror may be exaggerated for dramatic effect.] and the whole camp heard us and came running out to see what the screaming was about and so we had everybody following us and yelling and screaming all the way through camp into the showers. We got into the showers with all our clothes on and stayed in there for, like, 30 minutes."
Comments