Debbie had a birthday, got some ferrets, that is all.

Lisa's sister, Debbie, writes: I'm not one for lots o' pics, but I had a fun birthday. Thanks for the cards n calls guys! Kellen and I took a nap then went canoeing/bird watching on Friday.

Then Saturday, we went to the Pasifika festival and ate Samoan food (well, I just ate rice, cuz I was nauseous). We invited friends for a BBQ and then it rained. Okay that's all!

Oh and I got ferrets for my Bday presents! Guero is the big white male and Morena is the lil brown female. Meggie got me a hand mixer which for some reason I still didn't have after 2 yrs of marriage. I guess I just enjoy making cookie dough with a fork.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein