Seasons Greetings from Gatorland

Dear Friends,

Happy 9th Day of Christmas! My family celebrated with a early trip to Florida and a festive photo-stop at Gatorland. I've included a copy with helpful captions for figuring out who belongs to whom.

The news from 2012: 
  • Tom did NOT get knee surgery and only made ONE trip to Urgent Care (a new record!). (His eardrum exploded.) (He's OK.)
  • Jimmy the Hamster is still alive. 
  • Tom's 1993 Honda Civic with 213,000 miles is not. It died a natural death. Tom mourned for about three seconds, then replaced it with a VW Passat TDI. (Jimmy, take note.)
  • We are still teaching the 4 year olds at church. I've spent a lot of time pondering Christ's instruction to "be like a little child." There is no scriptural record of Christ ever doing any childcare. I'm just sayin'.
Things we might be looking forward to in 2013:
  • Maybe we'll go to Brazil again or Hawaii or Scotland.
  • We'll probably go to Utah at least once. I don't know why. These things just happen.
  • Tom will ride his bike a lot. I will come up with increasingly creative ways to get out of joining him.
  • We'll work a lot of hours and spend a lot of time in traffic and watch a lot of wimp.com and think about you often.
Love,
Lisa and Tom

Comments

Lois said…
I didn't know that Christy and Lori are twins!
Lisa said…
Whoops, sorry. Christi and Lori are not twins. That's a copy & paste typo on my part. Lori is #2 and Christi is #3.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein