Esme's new tricks
Lisa's mom writes:
It is always so good to visit with you. Time goes so fast I can hardly believe how fast the week flew. I skyped with Deb and Esme last night while Kellen was out on a "Freezeree" with the Boy Scouts. Dad has done that it and was very hard. He was up all night, around the tents making sure all the boys were covered and not freezing to death.
Esme just turned 14 months old and is was so cute. She has a new thing. The computer screen gave me a complete view of the whole TV room. Esme likes to tickle her mommy. She would sneak up on her mom from behind and tickle her and then chew on her shirt like she was biting her and then laugh and laugh. Esme is more fun than a puppy dog! She can get climb up on the sofa and back down again to get anything she wants. She sang to me and Deb read us both a book of animal mommy's and their babies. She loves it and it was at least the 5th time that Deb had read it to her in the day. Deb says she will cry if she brings it to you and you don't read. She loves books. Her latest sound is "baa" when you get to the page with the lambs. She still calls me Nana and remembers me. A new word is "Gracious" but leaves off the G. and is learning to count in spanish.
Twelve more days until I see Esme, Deb and Kellen. Thirteen until we will be together. Yes, I am counting :) ~ Miss you too. How many days until we will be together again? Do you Skype? Dad and I love you both so much.
Lots of love, Mom
I love you, Gramma
Comments