Cabin John Park

Lisa writes: Ever since Tom let his tai chi school tuition expire (saving money / not having enough time) he has been talking about going up to Cabin John Park on Saturday morning for the unofficial, unaffiliated-with-any-school push-hands group. Basically, it's a bunch of people who are studying or have studying tai chi who just meet at a particular spot in the park to practice together. They've been doing it for years. He talks about it every week, and every week something else comes up. Today, Tom finally got to go. James and I came along too to swing on the swings and ride the little train.

I like how in this picture we appear to be moving at warp speed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein