James has figured it out
Tom writes:
Dear Lisa,
James did not want to wake up. At all. Still asleep, he was holding on to the bars of his crib so I could not get him up. But finally he did arise at around 8:30. I went to change his diaper, but before I put the new one on, he announced, "pipi". And got a chocolate.
Then after a few bites of egg and some milk for breakfast, "pipi". And more chocolate.
And off we were to Sandy's...almost. Just after the shoes went on, "pipi". And more chocolate.
He may be working the system! And certainly ready for pull-ups.
Love,
Tom
Dear Lisa,
James did not want to wake up. At all. Still asleep, he was holding on to the bars of his crib so I could not get him up. But finally he did arise at around 8:30. I went to change his diaper, but before I put the new one on, he announced, "pipi". And got a chocolate.
Then after a few bites of egg and some milk for breakfast, "pipi". And more chocolate.
And off we were to Sandy's...almost. Just after the shoes went on, "pipi". And more chocolate.
He may be working the system! And certainly ready for pull-ups.
Love,
Tom
Comments