Lisa's mom writes: I am in the hospital with pneumonia. This was not on my agenda. Guess the Lord is telling me to take care of myself as well. How blessed that this didn’t happen in Hawaii or Seattle. He let me get home with wonderful memories I will always treasure of our 48th Wedding Anniversary. It was perfect to have technology so I could have all my family along when I couldn’t be in two places at once. I will be okay and everything will work out. Our baby Joseph in Philadelphia Children’s hospital is waiting to go home, like Gramma. We both have some fluid on our lung. Hopefully, today or tomorrow we will both be home. Cute brother James wants to go home too. Lisa wrote this morning that he said, “I want to go home.” Lisa said, “We can’t yet.” Then he said, “I want to go to Gramma’s house….." :)
Next month, James and Joseph! We have our tickets to your house.
I love you all. I will take care of myself as well as Dad :)
Mom
The Independence Month party continues
23 Sept: Ward Independence Day party on a Wednesday night (???) Photospot Games and prizes: Tacos (these ladies are serving up the cochinita) And comradery We left a little after 8 p.m. because they boys have to be up a 6 a.m. for school, but pics sent out on the ward chat afterwards showed that it turned into a dance party around 10 p.m.! 24 Sept: Neighborhood celebration. We live in a section of town called Chuburná de Hidalgo which used to be its own city. As part of the general patriotic goings-on of the month, they had a history celebration in the town square tonight. Dancers, music, people selling treats, and a slideshow by a local historian. This is also the park where Joseph's parkour class also sometimes comes out to do outdoor practices. So imagine Joseph doing flips off that blue wall. You can share in some of my heart attacks. 25 Sept: And as long as we're celebrating, it's my birthday! 26 Sept: Merida is about 20 minutes away from Progresso beach. The big ...
Comments