Flying home from Christmas vacation

Lisa writes: We're on our way. We spent Christmas and New Years in Colorado at Lisa's parents' house. It was a worthwhile trip, but I'll admit a big chunk of my memory of this year will involve the multiple consecutive nights of late-night stomach virus. James started in on Christmas Eve. We were sleeping together in a play teepee in the basement. Poor kid was sleeping, announced his stomach hurt, then threw up and, because he was sleeping on his side, accidentally got it in his eye. I challenge anybody to top that. (I'm kidding. Please, please don't.) I was next. Then poor little Joseph.  Tom was miraculously spared. Prior to this, I hadn't thrown up in twenty blessed years. And it was every bit as bad as I remembered.

But anyway, happy New Year, and here's James on his 28th flight in 3 1/2 years. He insisted on wearing pajamas and sneakers on the plane. Whatevs.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein