Easter

Lisa writes: Easter Sunday. We attended Mass at the local fire station. It's the overflow location for the many Catholics who only make it out at Christmas and Easter. We like the novelty of having church in the same building as fire trucks. James talks about it for weeks afterward.

 That little book Joseph is reading with such enthusiasm in his carseat? He totally stole that from another little kid and then, by cleverly SCREAMING HIS HEAD OFF IN A CROWD OF PEOPLE, managed to convince the kid's parent to say, "Don't worry about it; he can keep it." And he did. Babies would get away with murder if they only had a little more strength and coordination.

We had Tom's family over for Easter lunch. Ham, scalloped potatoes, and an egg hunt. Tom cousin Julia also brought her roommate. It was the first egg hunt for both her and Joseph. I think she had a better grasp of the concept that he did.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein