Lori's family comes to visit

Lisa writes: Lori's family came to visit for a dental conference in DC. Some random pics and texts from Lori:

From way back on April 22nd:

"Evelyn has been counting down on her board for the last 2 months."



"James is good at holding hands and Joseph is snuggly."


"My kids tried the whole milk. [They usually drink skim.] I don't know if there's any going back now!"


"Benjamin doesn't like the city b/c of all the smokers. I think we need to spend tmrw around the National Mall & grass & fresher air there."


"We've been total tourists by bus and by bike."







"Benjamin built this in Lisa's downstairs, but David's having the most fun with it."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein