Family photos
Lisa writes: Here's the backstory: Our neighbor texted me on Monday that he had a photographer scheduled for Friday, but his family had a schedule conflict and couldn't do it, so would we like to that their slot? We'd been thinking we needed new pictures, so I said yes. What I didn't factor in was that we (a) had Grandma and Grandpa visiting and (b) had a ski lesson for James in the morning and (c) had a swimming lesson in the afternoon and (d) would have 5 minutes to actually get dressed and ready for these pictures and (e) it would be almost dark by the time of the appointment and (f) it was raining so we couldn't go anywhere outside except the carport.
So now that you are properly prepared, here are some family pictures.

















P.S. And (g) James ate a bag of Doritos in the car coming home from swimming lessons and cheese-blasted his white shirt.
P.P.S. I secured James's cooperation in this endeavor by promising him he could eat as much of his Halloween candy as he wanted as soon as we were done. He took me up on it.

















P.S. And (g) James ate a bag of Doritos in the car coming home from swimming lessons and cheese-blasted his white shirt.
P.P.S. I secured James's cooperation in this endeavor by promising him he could eat as much of his Halloween candy as he wanted as soon as we were done. He took me up on it.
Comments