Joseph updates
Lisa writes: Tom thinks Joseph has had a spike of testosterone, partly because of what happens when we change his diaper, and partly because of the fact that he is suddenly a Ferocious Attack Baby. He's stealthy, sneaking up behind James as he's playing dinosaurs on the floor to whack him over the head with a plastic diplodocus. Gently petting your cheek and smiling at you right before he pinches his little razor fingernails into your cheek.
Getting him to eat is still a struggle, and he's figured out a new trick. Instead of fighting that last bite I keep offering him, now he'll take the bite, wait until he thinks I'm not looking, and then lean over the edge of the highchair tray and spit it out on the floor. He also likes to announce that he's done eating by swiping everything off the tray onto the floor with his arm. And he doesn't feel one tiny bit bad about it either.
Getting him to eat is still a struggle, and he's figured out a new trick. Instead of fighting that last bite I keep offering him, now he'll take the bite, wait until he thinks I'm not looking, and then lean over the edge of the highchair tray and spit it out on the floor. He also likes to announce that he's done eating by swiping everything off the tray onto the floor with his arm. And he doesn't feel one tiny bit bad about it either.
Comments