(Video) Joseph's new words
Lisa writes: A couple of days ago, Joseph started saying "probably." So morning conversations go like this:
Me: Joseph, do you want milk?
Joseph: Probably no. [Thinks for a second.] probably yes.
Me: Joseph [who obviously needs a diaper change], do you need to change your diaper?
Joseph: Probably no.
Me: Are you sure?
Joseph: Probably no.
He's also intermittently started calling us "Mom" and "Dad" instead of mama or mommy or dada or daddy. And yesterday he surprised me with "I'm coming." So when I called him to come back inside the house, I was a little shocked to hear, "I'm coming, Mom!"
We cancelled speech therapy yesterday. He tested up to his age level and is picking up new words almost every day, so I think we're good.
Me: Joseph, do you want milk?
Joseph: Probably no. [Thinks for a second.] probably yes.
Me: Joseph [who obviously needs a diaper change], do you need to change your diaper?
Joseph: Probably no.
Me: Are you sure?
Joseph: Probably no.
He's also intermittently started calling us "Mom" and "Dad" instead of mama or mommy or dada or daddy. And yesterday he surprised me with "I'm coming." So when I called him to come back inside the house, I was a little shocked to hear, "I'm coming, Mom!"
We cancelled speech therapy yesterday. He tested up to his age level and is picking up new words almost every day, so I think we're good.
Comments