Joseph Fan Club: Things that happened yesterday

 Dear Joseph Fan Club,


Things that happened yesterday:

* They removed one of Joseph's three drainage tubes, one electrical line, and one of his three IVs. Joseph barely made a peep during all this.

* He ate two bites of a chocolate chip pancake for breakfast.

* They removed his Foley catheter and I promised him M&Ms and possibly the moon if he would pee in his diaper.

* They got him sitting up on his own and, later, performed some delicate choreography to remove him from the bed and let me hold him on my lap (loooots of tubes and wires to watch out for).

* He ate four bites of a chicken nugget for lunch.

* Screentime. All the screentime.

* He ate two bites of a sandwich for dinner.

* He got his M&Ms.

* James reports that he watched TV, played video games, and beat his dad at air hockey.

Today begins Day Three. Estimated time of departure is Day Seven. So far, we're on track.

Love,
Lisa

Attachments:

- 2020 is weird. The view from Joseph's window. People standing in little yellow squares on the sidewalk waiting to get into Starbucks.


- The pancake.


- They tried an alternate oxygen cannula. The result was pretty may-I-take-your-order



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein