Clausura ceremony

There was the last day of school walk, the 6th grade Mass, and now the "Clausura" ceremony a week after school is over. It means Closing Ceremony. Each grade and their parents attended a 50-minute presentation where everybody got their end of year certificates, final grades, and they passed out awards. James and Joseph both got "Best Effort" awards for ... Spanish. (Joseph was kind of confused as to why he didn't get Best in Class for English. "I speak English better than anybody!") 






We're going to a different school next year, which is kind of a bummer. Saint Patrick's has been great. But they only go up to 6th grade, so James has to move to a secondary school no matter what and Joseph insists on going with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein