Niece and nephew Halloween


Lisa writes: The kids out in California. The girls are the Three Weird Sisters and the boy is a pirate. Here in Virginia, we went over to Tom's mom's house for Halloween, so I don't know if we got any trick-or-treaters. I left a bowl of erasers on the doorstep with a sign that said, "Please take a few." The erasers were shaped like skulls and eyeballs. They were all gone when we got home, but I don't know if that means we had lots of trick-or-treaters or just one big greedy one.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Madison, Breanna and Taylor were the "Sanderson Sisters" from "Hocus Pocus" - the Robbins traditional Halloween movie along with Cary Grant in "Arsenic & Old Lace." Christian and the girls were at their Ward Halloween party for this picture. Christi talked them into a movie Halloween night over bags of candy.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein