We are back

Lisa writes: And we will post pictures tonight. And we will backdate them to make it look like we posted them while on vacation. Because we are sneaky like CEOs. Yes, we are.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lisa and Tom,

We are "back" too but my heart is still in Hawaii. It was so fun to have you both with us for great memories. We will love seeing your photos and get to ours after work tonight. Hope you got a bit of sleep before going back to work. Our "red eye" on three planes has us off a bit. It was hard getting up at "3 am" to get to work. It will take a couple of days to get off Hawaii time. Everything was fine here, just have to do double time to catch up. I need a vacation from my vacation. Deb had a change in schedule. We pick her up Tuesday nght in Denver, then everyone will be "home." Aloha - Mom

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein