Lisa sorta looks like...

Lisa writes: One of the fun things about the people I train at MegaCompany is that they watch a lot of television. So when I'm training them, and they're watching me, they're probably really thinking about the television they'd rather be watching. And sometimes, out of the blue, they'll say, "Do you know who you remind me of?" And I'll say, "No. Who?" And invariabley -- delightfully -- it's always somebody way better-looking than I actually am. So that's why it's fun: I can't promise they're learning anything, but I get lots of compliments.

For instance, one guy thought I looked like her:


And a girl thought I looked like her:










And somebody else told me I looked like her. (Why, yes, I did choose the most flattering picture of her that I could find. Wouldn't you?)







And Tom once said that I remind him a little of her. 'Cept maybe smiley-er.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein