Saturday at Six Flags

Lisa writes: Tom's company sponsored a day at Six Flags for all employees and their families. We missed it last year, possibly to Tom's great relief. Not a big fan of spinning and weaving and bobbing, Tom isn't.

I, on the other hand, span and wove and bobbed. Mostly just to prove that somebody in this family can hold down their lunch (of pulled pork and cotton candy) against terrible odds.

Here's me, upside-down. I know you can't tell -- just trust me.

It's not that scary if you, um, keep your eyes very tightly shut the entire time.

And here's us and Tweety. This is our "American tourists" disguise. We affect this look pretty much everytime we leave the house on Saturdays. Can't you just tell that we smell like sunscreen lotion? I like that standing next to Tweety makes my own gigantic melon of a head look small. Are those Tweety's brains sticking out of the top of his head?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein