Extractor Fan Man

Lisa writes: Few things in this life are quite as attractive as a man who can install a bathroom extractor fan.

Rrrraowr!
(Hole in the ceiling? What hole in the ceiling? I don't see any hole in the ceiling. Neither do you. Look! Something shiny!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
How does the fan work???
John installed two bathroom vent fans in our house and his attic access was a 2'x2' opening in a closet ceiling. Needless to say, it was a very trying project...
Lisa said…
Works great. They are both very quiet and very ... sucky. In a good way.

2'x2' opening? That would have just about killed Tom dead. He is not a fan of the attic in general, and the closer he gets to the walls, i.e. where the ceiling slopes down the floor, the less he likes it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein