Pretty people
Lisa writes: One more text message last night.
Donny: We got on First Class on the way back because we ran into one of Brooke's friends on the plane ride back that just got out of Iraq so they bumped us all up! Hook up!
I read this out loud to my coworker (a portly, balding guy) and he held up his hands and said, "That proves it. Pretty people get all the breaks."
Donny: We got on First Class on the way back because we ran into one of Brooke's friends on the plane ride back that just got out of Iraq so they bumped us all up! Hook up!
I read this out loud to my coworker (a portly, balding guy) and he held up his hands and said, "That proves it. Pretty people get all the breaks."
Comments
I cleaned the oven last night. It was the first time in my life that I have ever done so. Yet another terrible job, this one compounded by hot, stinky, and smoky.
We lost our cleaning lady, which is why I am so domestic.