Simple Soul

Lisa writes: I have this song on constant replay in my head lately. I love it.



And I still love it, even though after listening to it 27 times it starts to sound like this song.

Comments

Lisa said…
The singer is Eddi Reader, formerly of an 80s group called Fairground Attraction. She's the sister of the singer from Trashcan Sinatras. All are well-worth a YouTube search. (And muchas smoochas to Jamie for introducing me to her music.)
Holly said…
I LOVE this song. Thanks so much for sharing.
Anonymous said…
Lisa,

I think Tom should play it on his guitar while you sing and play your Knee!

Now I have it playing in my head.

Love you, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein