Christmas in Colorado: Boulder and Denver
Lisa writes: We had dinner with my friend, Holly, and her husband Dave. We learned the secrets of good pizza-making and coveted their bathroom remodel.

We went up to Boulder to have lunch with an old family friend of Tom's parents, Pat. She recently suffered a compression fracture of the spine due to a sudden encounter with an icy sidewalk, but she's determined to wear her brace and do her physical therapy and be ready to go on a theater tour of New York next month. As we left, one of us said, "You be careful," and she said, "Yes, I will, I will ..." then she paused and shouted, "But I'm TIRED of being careful!" She's spunky.

On the way home from Boulder, we saw this. (Nothing to do with anything. Just thought it was funny.)
We went up to Boulder to have lunch with an old family friend of Tom's parents, Pat. She recently suffered a compression fracture of the spine due to a sudden encounter with an icy sidewalk, but she's determined to wear her brace and do her physical therapy and be ready to go on a theater tour of New York next month. As we left, one of us said, "You be careful," and she said, "Yes, I will, I will ..." then she paused and shouted, "But I'm TIRED of being careful!" She's spunky.
On the way home from Boulder, we saw this. (Nothing to do with anything. Just thought it was funny.)
Comments