Tweeted: Part 4

  • Just read that too many Tums can cause constipation. I will file that away for future reference. Or pranks. Whichever comes first.
  • Inexplicable: Woke to find golf balls strewn all over backyard. We do not golf nor live near golf course. Gremlins? Squirrels? Greg Norman?
  • Slept wrong on my wrist and now it feels sprained. Did you catch that? I hurt myself IN MY SLEEP.
  • It would take 1.2 million mosquitoes biting you simultaneously to drain all your blood. (from http://www.unkno.com/)
  • Best comment from Slate: "In an effort to even the competition they're going to make Phelps swim while wearing the medals he has won."

Comments

Erin said…
I've done that to my wrist before...

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein