I'm big in Poland

Lisa writes: Remember the clothes swap I did in February? (If not, here's what I wrote about it then.) My friend Julie invited her Polish journalist friend. And now we're all famous in Poland!

Completely undecipherable Polish magazine article is here.

Only slightly more intelligible Google Translator-ified article here. I like that she said I was well-organized. At least, I think that's what she said.

Comments

Cunningham Blog said…
you're famous!!
Anonymous said…
The translation is hilarious! And yes, you are famous, and male, according to the google translator ;)
Holly said…
Very very cool. And the translation made me laugh nearly outloud in the crowded Panera Restaurant. Can't wait to see your new glasses!
bridt said…
this is great. i love the translation. when is the next one? :)
Lisa said…
I'm thinking of making it an annual thing in for the end of January or February. The Wakefield Ward is doing a big swap meet (i.e. no money to be exchanged) on Saturday, April 25 from 3 to 7 p.m. Probably a lot of clothes there. I'm going to go scout out the leftovers to donate to the local food/clothing bank where Tom and I have been volunteering.

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein