It ain't braggin' if'n you can really do it

Lisa writes: Here's my dilemma. My friend Jamie recently posted about me on her blog. That's not the dilemma. The dilemma is that, on her blog, she makes me sound WONDERFUL. So, the dilemma is, do I post a link to the extremely flattering blog entry, thereby risking not looking particularly humble? Think, think, think...

Well, since my readership consists 99% of my own mother, who already thinks I'm wonderful, link it is. Click here.

Comments

Jared-n-Krystal said…
I am joining the "I love Lisa" fan club too! You are awesome and Tom is lucky to have you :)
-Krystal
Elias said…
I'm next. Watch for "Why Lisa is the most Awesomeist" Part II.
Erin said…
I read it! I read it! I agree.
Unknown said…
Lias -

You are WONDERFUL- 100% !!!!

I love you, Mom
Unknown said…
LISA - opps! I do know how to typle your name. I am typing in the car WY on our way home to Colorado Spring. The glare of the sun and bumps cause errors. Can you make a correction? -- then delete this. Love you - mom
Anonymous said…
First of all, Tim's comment looking over my shoulder "He does look a little like Bill Clinton", not sure if he read the part about their birthdays... . Then, Hi Rexene! --Angela and Tim
Lisa said…
Thanks all! I should try to be humble more often! ;)
Lisa said…
Thanks all! I should try to be humble more often! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein