Christi and Company head for the desert

Lisa's sister, Christi, writes: "Labor Day Weekend at Big Creek Ranch. Kids had a great time riding golf carts all over a golf course in the middle of the Nevada Desert, riding in Uncle Carl's helicopter, exploring on 4-wheelers, skeet shooting and playing with their cousins, all 5 dogs and one kitten. We all went to church on Sunday, it was great. The branch is an hour away, but branches are my favorite. Tim got in a game of golf w/ Uncle Carl, they spent most of their time searching the sage brush for their golf balls. Larry is the BBQ master, we had some seriously good eatin'. The only picture I didn't get was Tim pushing the car in the middle of the desert when we ran out of gas...dang...maybe next time. Thanks for a great weekend Uncle Carl, Larry, Tammy, Tiffany & Ashley!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein