Evelyn's green top

Lisa's sister, Lori, writes: Aunt Lisa made this shirt for Evelyn. Perfect for the hot, sunny weather we've had (LOVE IT! The weather and the shirt that is). The last picture is the perfect little gift basket. --Lori

Comments

Holly said…
Wow Lisa! Such hidden talents! I am very, very impressed. Yet another reason I don't sew--no one would ever wear it if i did!
Lisa said…
Holly, you might be surprised! There are lots of cute and easy things you could make, or even help the girls make themselves. They would be tickled to have something awesome made by mom. AND I KNOW you have that AWESOME craft room! Just perfect for sewing! I'll send you some links and we'll see if you can resist. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein