Thanksgiving: Heading home

Lisa writes: Tom and I flew back to Virginia the day after Thanksgiving and left everybody else behind to have fun without us. Click on pics to enlarge.


Giant Madison (Kellen in the background). Spot Christian in the middle of the pile.
Dad dropping us off at the airport shuttle, giving us advice for the road. "Don't take any wooden nickels." "What's a wooden nickel?"
Airport shuttle guy, Pat. No one escapes the family photo album.
Shuttle. One of the drivers told me that they go through an average of three windshields a season per van. That's irreverent to the picture, just thought it was interesting. That's a lot of windshields.

After we left, Mom sent some more pics. This is the kids playing Settlers of Catan, I think. I wouldn't know, really. I've never played. They always wait and do everything fun after I'm gone. I submit this picture as Exhibit A.
And this picture is Exhibit B. Christian at the pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein