Strategically gringo

Lisa's brother, Donny, texted: Hahaha, I have never been more happy that I speak fluent Spanish and look like I would not know a word of it... I am selling my truck and a Spanish-speaking father and son came to test drive it today. Son says in Spanish to dad, "I want this truck, no matter what he is asking!" Dad says, "Let me to the talking. I will low ball him." Me, smiling in the backseat. =) Dad offers $2K less. I tell son he is only $2K from the truck of his dreams. Son says, "Daaaad!!!" Haha sold it for $2K over the blue book. =D

Comments

Anonymous said…
So glad it worked out. Don Don has put just about $2000 into making it the "Perfect" car in the last two month - new tires etc. It worked out for everyone. My talented children have their fun with Dad and me too. We should learn Spanish. Love, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein