Temple Square in Salt Lake City

Lisa writes: My parents are on the move again -- today they're in in Salt Lake City with my nephew and niece, Christian and Madison. They're cute when they're cold, aren't they?


Comments

Cunningham Blog said…
. . .and today was one of our warmer days!
Anonymous said…
Lisa - Thanks for posting one of the fun "in the moments" with the grandkids. Don't let a whole month go by for the next writing. We are driving home from the airport. It was a wonderful weekend. I love you, Mom
Lois said…
Hi, Lisa-
I agree with your mom- get writing! :) Where is your Thanksgiving post about the family gathering in ski country?
Hope all is well with the Robbins-Anderson families.
Lois

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein