Where in the world are Lisa's parents: Washington State
Lisa's mom writes: My belated Christmas gift was getting to come to Washington State to See my Ava "Birthday Buddy's" dance and cheer in her competition on Saturday. The team did very well. It was short and sweet.

Lori picked me up at Sea/Tac and we went over to see "the babies" who were finishing their Play Group. Evy and Benjamin were 2 and 3 when I last saw them. Now they are 3 and 4 years old.
They have grown and are so bright. Benjamin as the cutest laugh you will ever hear and Evelyn is lovelier every time I see her, and so sweet. She totally bonded to her mommy.

My favorite was the butterfly exhibit, but the butterflies wouldn't pose. Our little butterflies (below) are posers.

Lori picked me up at Sea/Tac and we went over to see "the babies" who were finishing their Play Group. Evy and Benjamin were 2 and 3 when I last saw them. Now they are 3 and 4 years old.
They have grown and are so bright. Benjamin as the cutest laugh you will ever hear and Evelyn is lovelier every time I see her, and so sweet. She totally bonded to her mommy.
My favorite was the butterfly exhibit, but the butterflies wouldn't pose. Our little butterflies (below) are posers.
Comments