Headed to the State History Fair -- it's like the regular State Fair, but with fewer corndogs


Lisa's sister, Christi, writes: Madi is going to State in the History Fair.

You can view her award-winning website here: Silent Spring

Lisa writes: In other news, Madison is almost as tall as a refrigerator.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Madison has always stood tall! Lisa, Great observation...."almost as tall as a refrigerator!"
It makes me smile because just last week I was cleaning and found behind the door "where she lived" when she was 3 years old a pen line and "Madison" ~ she wasn't even 3 ft - "just yesterday." Times goes so quickly. I am not removing the mark. Love ~ a proud Grandma :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein