Cousins in town

Lisa writes: My cousins were in town! Stephanie is my mom's sister's daughter and, family? Am I right? Does it look like Aunt Joyce is standing in this picture clinging to Jason's arm? I'm starting to think there are no new people -- just the same people over and over again.

They were in D.C. for their wedding anniversary (11th? maybe?) and Jason organized the whole thing, right down to getting them scheduled tours for the White House, Capitol, National Archives, Supreme Court, AND Washington Monument ... all in one day.

They were a little bit tired.

Comments

jksfam said…
That is A LOT to do in one day!!! You and Tom are doing the same thing with your feet... :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein