James' first airplane ride

 Lisa writes: We flew from DC to Denver because I several months ago I was invited to present at a conference and Tom was already planning to come with me. James is a free "lap baby" until he's two, so there didn't seem to be any reason to cancel. Plus, we'd already been planning to go out a couple of days before the conference started in order to visit my parents. So off we flew, baby in tow.



Did you know you can carry water through security as long as you say it's for the baby?

James was a terrific flier. His main hobbies are sleeping and snuggling, so sitting on somebody's lap for a 3 1/2 hour flight is his idea of a great time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein