James is 20 weeks old

Lisa writes: Last week's duck face / clucking sounds phase is over. The fun new thing to do is shriek. He's a fine soprano.

One funny thing he is doing now is holding his feet straight up in the air. Sometimes when I go to check on him at night, he's just lying there in his crib, feet up. I'm not even sure if he's awake.

He's such a little man in the car seat now. He sits there, head high, looking out the window like ... like a real person instead of a slumpy little infant.

He's beautiful, isn't he?

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, He is so beautiful! I can hardly wait to hold him in October. Gramma and Grampa love you you, James!

Popular posts from this blog

The Independence Month party continues

Our soul-destroying bathroom remodel in excruciating detail: Nearly done

"If I had known, I would have become a locksmith." Albert Einstein