The Sebastian Family
Lisa wrote to James's preschool teacher:
Hi Mrs. Teacher,
And the teacher wrote back:
Good Morning!
Hi Mrs. Teacher,
Yesterday, James announced that his name was "Sebastian James," I am now "Sebastian Mama," my husband is now "Sebastian Dada," and his little brother is now "Sebastian Joseph." :)
Lisa "Sebastian" Anderson
Good Morning!
James is so funny! I know where he came up with this! We have three "Sebastians" in our class, and we differentiate them by the first letter of their last name. James asked why I call "Sebastian" "Sebastian Y", and I explained that we have SO MANY "Sebastians". Then I said that we should just call everyone "Sebastian" and proceeded to call each student by their name with "Sebastian" in front of it. James is so smart to remember that, and then apply our game to you guys at home!
Thank you for sharing! I love it when you all tell me about what your kiddos do at home that relates to what we do here!
Have a great weekend!
Comments