And the story of our lives, Costco will have its own chapter: Part 2
I am, if I may say so, a Costco connoisseur. Here are a couple of things I have seen nowhere else:
May I interest you in cornbread with a side of ice cream?
The Costco cenote. I found this description online:
“The grounds on which that Costco was built were formerly a part of some big state owned warehouses. Seems that the cenote was covered during the construction of those and it kept hidden for decades. Eventually the warehouses got abandoned and nobody knew the cenote was still there.
“Meanwhile, a few years ago our local Costco looked outdated and too Y2K, so they needed a new store. They bought part of those old warehouses land and proceeded to demolish in order for the new Costco to be built, that's when the old hidden cenote was re-discovered and promptly named "Ka Kuxtal" in the local Mayan language, meaning something like ‘The one that got back to life’ and yes, it's a pretty place in the most unusual place.“

Comments