It's Pajama Time!
Just in! This pic of Lori and Ava in their ducky pajama splendor!


Lisa writes: It was Christmas time again, which all my siblings know means ... it's Pajama Time! This year's theme was duckies. I think Debbie wins the prize for cutest pajama-wearer, although Tim (who turns out to be a much funnier guy than I had realized) is a close second.


Lisa writes: It was Christmas time again, which all my siblings know means ... it's Pajama Time! This year's theme was duckies. I think Debbie wins the prize for cutest pajama-wearer, although Tim (who turns out to be a much funnier guy than I had realized) is a close second.

(For the record, those were supposed to be Christi's. Tim walked into the kitchen wearing them and had Christi weeping with laughter.)
The girls look like little ducky gangsters. Like "QuackMaster Tim and the Three Duck Mafia."
Comments